Thursday, April 30, 2009

what motivates you?

as the going gets tough, chances are we forget about how it all begin.

what you used to feel strongly for goes into a state of blur.

recently, this thought had been bugging me. besides working hours, i've made exceptions.

my working hours is no longer defined by the routine, but more defined by the situation. it can get quite tiring, and trying for my soul.

on top of the stuffs i had to do, i have to manage relationship with people i work with. what's going on isn't really helping the situation. i'm done complaining about how someone perpetually made her problem my problem, so until i get provoked again. I shall hold me peace.

that's besides the point...

the point is... just as i was reaching the bottle neck, my motivation beckoned to me through a comment made by a student.

at least i know that what i've gone through is not in vain.

at least there are people who appreciates the effort


no matter how hopeless it may seem at times, always try to look out for the silver lining.

i really have to thank this student for making my day, and finding what i thought was lost.

it's there; buried by my delusion.

No comments: