Monday, June 23, 2008

discovering a new side of me...

not sure if i'm into this evolution and revelation of myself, but i'm starting to feel a change in the way i think and the response that follows.

the change is not drastic, yet i am able to feel the impact of it.

being the placater for the most part of my life, i feel that i often discredit myself by allowing my own views to be subdue by overpowering voices.

perhaps as time passes, i've also realised the redundancy of trying to please everyone but myself. time is obviously not in my favour, trying too hard in maintaining that status quo is not a pragmatic move for now.

despite what the others might think about me, an evaluation of my current position portrays myself as someone who lacks vigor.

wonder if this could also mean a progressive shift of my framework in relation to the way i live my life, that will potentially reap outcomes that are less demeaning for me as an individual.

No comments: